DN25 Homepage | Call | DN25 Ideas | Partners and Sponsors | Programme | Abstracts & Registration | Travel Information | Contact
Abstracts and Registration
Please submit your 250 word abstracts on the conference registration service on dn25.sciencesconf.org. Keep the following important dates in mind:
- Deadline for uploading abstracts for DN25: May 15th, 2020
- (If you need to plan your trip in advance, please contact us for a faster review of your abstract. Deadline for those who do not need visa will be extended)
- Notification of acceptance for abstracts: June 20th, 2020
- (If you need visa, please let us know so we would take care of it earlier)
- Registration will be complete upon payment.
- Payment deadline: October 1st, 2020. A confirmation email will be sent after the deadline for payments has passed.
All the abstracts are vetted by a blind review. The reviewers belong to the committee selected from our 5000 members. This secures the scientific quality of the presentations.
As soon as you are informed about the acceptance of your abstract, we will provide you with further information about how to apply for visa. More general information about visa you can find here.
Conference fee & Payment instructions
Fees include (a) catering expenses for coffee breaks and lunches throughout the conference and (b) a one-year obligatory DiscourseNet membership fee worth 30 euros which enables you to participate in DiscourseNet events and use many of DiscourseNet services. Please read about advantages of being DiscourseNet member here.
DiscourseNet tries to make its conferences as accessible as possible for researchers from all social strata. For this reason we are trying to keep the costs as low as possible. The money we raise from memberships and conference fees will be used for the participants, special guests and for servicing our website.
Fees for people who are not yet paying members of the DN Association when they pay the conference fee for DN25 in 2020:
- Regular fee: 70 euros
- Reduced fee (for participants without institutional funding only): 50 euros
- Poster presentation (for MA students and young researchers) - 30 euros
Paying members of the DN association (who have payed their association membership fee of thirty euros separately in 2020) enjoy the following discounts:
- Regular fee: 40 euros
- Reduced fee (for participants without institutional funding only): 20 euros
- Poster presentation (e.g. MA students and young researchers) - free
Payment instructions will be published after the notification of acceptance for abstracts (after June 20th, 2020). If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may also pay the appropriate amount using the following services:
- Skrill.com: www.skrill.com (free of charge)
- Transferwise: www.tranferwise.com
- Kukuruza card: http://kykyryza.ru/
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com