Home | Pre-Recorded Talks | Live Discussion Schedule | Registration
The conference itself is free of costs. However, to register for DN27, you must be a fee-paying member of the DiscourseNet Association. The annual membership fee is 30€.
Please follow these three simple steps.
1. Sign up to our website: Please visit http://www.discourseanalysis.net and create a profile, if you don't have one already.
2. Pay your annual DN membership fees: While we do not charge fees for the conference itself because we are generously supported by the Open University, to participate at DN27 you must be a fee-paying member of the DiscourseNet Association. The annual membership fee for individuals is 30€. Annual membership will allow you to participate in all DiscourseNet events in the next 12 months, among other benefits, as specified on our website: https://discourseanalysis.net/DN. Some colleagues such as those from the Open University School of Languages and Applied Linguistics are already members through their institutional membership and won’t have to pay.
We have prepared the following payment options for you to become a member of the DiscourseNet Association, and we will use your registration data for our membership register:
- For regular automatic payments, we’ve set up the following Paypal plan: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/billing/plans/subscribe?plan_id=P-7GG92685D36373544MAKXYZA (N.B. The added 2€ are to cover the Paypal fee.)
- One-off payments can be made here: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=WX8L4Z87BNMQQ
- While the event will be free, we encourage you to donate €30 here: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=WX8L4Z87BNMQQ
- If you are experiencing difficulties with PayPal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can also send you our German bank details and you can issue a direct bank transfer.
Your support is important to help us to organise other such events in the future and keep our webpage running. Thank you!
3. Register for the conference: To register for the conference, please fill in this form:
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.