CALL FOR PAPERS
Exploring English Studies – Aspects of Language, Culture and Education
Series in Linguistics, Culture and FLT, issues 8, 9 & 10, 2020
It is our pleasure to invite you to collaborate on the research project of the Department of English Studies at Shumen University, Bulgaria, entitled Exploring English Studies – Aspects of Language, Culture and Education. We welcome submissions related to the various aspects of English Studies, including FLT.
The submitted papers will undergo double blind peer-review and will be published in Series in Linguistics, Culture and FLT (silc.shu.bg), issues 8, 9 & 10, 2020, ISSN 2534-9538, SJIF 2019 = 5.452.
The papers accepted for publication should be original scholarly contributions in the abovementioned fields, and may fall under one of the following three categories:
• Research papers involving empirical investigations and methodological or theoretical analyses and discussions within the field of English Studies (min. 7 and max. 15 pages up to 27 000 characters without spaces).
• State of the art reviews (max. 15 pages) and reports of recent books (max. 2 pages) covering issues related to the topic of the journal.
• Notes and squibs (max. 6 pages).
Details about the Journal, the Editorial Board and the formatting requirements can be found on our website silc.shu.bg
We are also looking for scholars willing to participate in the project as Reviewers. All Scholars interested in being part of our team of international Reviewers should submit a short bio data and a list of publications to email@example.com. Best applicants could be invited to join SILC’s Editorial Board as well.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of the articles: English
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1st of March, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 15th of March 2020
- Deadline for full paper submission: 1st of May, 2020
- Deadline for reviews 15th of June, 2020
Abstracts/papers are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
One author: 50 euro
Two or more authors: 35 euro/per author
NB! Publication fees are payable upon acceptance of full paper.
Fees payable to:
Reason for payment: Fee SILC-2020
Kindly scan and send confirmation of payment to email@example.com